Cacao Kale-Nola A delicious chocolaty, kale and nutty granola
• ½ cup homemade almond butter
• ¼ cup water
• ¼ cup sweetener of choice (maple, coconut, brown rice syrup etc)
• 2 tablespoons cacao
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• pinch of himalayan pink salt
• 11/2 cups buckwheaties (sprouted raw buckwheat groats
• 3 cups organic kale, washed, dried, and chopped
• ⅓ cup cacao nibs
Yummy add in’s: Almonds, flaxseed, chia, coconut shavings, ( pretty much anything you want!)
1.Blend together the almond butter, water, sweetener, cacao/cocoa, vanilla, and salt.
2. Combine the buckwheaties, kale, and cacao nibs in a large mixing bowl. massage the almond butter and cacao mixture into the kale and buckwheat mixture. heavily coat
3. Spread the mixture on lined in dehydrator sheet. dehydrate at 115 for 6-8 hours. remove the granola from transfer to a mesh sheet. dehydrate for another two hours, or until totally dry/crispy.
Enjoy over frozen desserts, smoothies, eat as a snack or over fresh fruit, on a salad.